During this course standard financial tools would be introduced. Participants explore how to assess financial status and to make sound business decisions. Practical approach would be adopted by the lecturer to allow participants to familiarize themselves with standard financial documents and to calculate common values. Participants will review and discuss commonly used financial metrics to not only understand the numbers but to explore the not-so-obvious financial impacts of typical operating decisions and actions. This course also examines global business trends that are affecting the business environment and how to consider them when developing effective business strategies.
- Strategic Focus and Drivers.
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations.
- Accounting for Results: Basics of Finance.
- Planning: Budgeting Skills.
- Approving: Presenting the Budget.
- Managing and Reporting: Improving Financial Results.